Friday, January 14, 2011

Message in the bottle

14th January, 2009, this is the day we met for the first time.

The location, Jurong Point.

You were still having issues with that guy...

I was nothing more than just a casual friend.



Last night, I dreamt of you again.

I was running and rushing to your apartment.

Apparently, you had another relationship desaster and was on my way to rescue you out of your mess.

There were two guards and I had no way to go up your place except to scale up the wall.

And I did. I scaled the wall with my fingers clinching to the joint of bricks.

It was slow, painful and risk of falling.

And I did fall and the security guards came to see. I was standing there, but they couldn't see me.

I was invisible.

You came back home with two guys following you. You had enough with them, they wanted to marry you, but you didn't want any of them.

You were so frustrated with them, you shout and scream at them.

I tried to intervine, but to no avail. You couldn't see me, no one could see me.

I was dead in that dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment