Thursday, January 13, 2011

Message in the bottle

The best thing I could give you is walking away from you.

This is what I am good at doing, walking away!

You wouldn't love me the way I love you.

You wouldn't look at me the way I looked at you.

You wouldn't kiss the way I kissed you.

You wouldn't hold me in your arms the way I held you.

No, you wouldn't do these to me, you wouldn't love me.

You need comfort and security, but you wouldn't need love.

Love give you least comfort and bring you insecurity.

I suppressed myself from having a relationship with you. I knew a relationship with you would lead to breaking up.

I wanted to be with you, to be there taking care of you, watching you. I allowed myself to see you with other men.

And then you wanted marriage, marriage isn't what you want. You wanted a lavish wedding.

You were lost, while preparing that wedding, because it was the first time you think of love. It held you back, afraid that it was all wrong and he is the wrong man.

You turned to me, asked if I would marry you in his place.

I gladly agreed despite knowing that I don't have the mean.

I knew I was going to lose you for good this time.

And I did lose you when you confessed that you didn't want to hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment