Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another Nightmare

I cried, I screamed and I shouted relentlessly
you stared at me blankly
your grin sent a shiver down my spine
you broke into small burst of laughter coaxing me to a stop
your anguish stare paralyzed me with guilt
your eyes filled with tears and began to cry
my heart filled with every bitter pain and sorrow
ever so immense, so intense
I struggled free to hold you
but tore the world apart
again... losing you back to familiar darkness
there I sat on my bed sweating and shivering
still traumatized by another nightmare so familiar yet so distant

I laid back on my bed
unusual quietness set in
everything slow down
I thought time is stopping
then I felt nothing
I no longer feel anything
nothing in my mind except the classical played on the radio

nothing have changed

No comments:

Post a Comment