Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dancer, Player and Performer (This Lady)

And I stared at nothing blankly
Wonder is this lady I pondered

For this lady, the dancer
Danced in my heart

my heart and given her all frozen
my seek her grace to melt it
to it beat again

This lady
I could see
I could feel
I could touch

For this lady, the player
Playful in my dream

A bliss she fished
Secrecy of her I enchanted
Her bidding so deep and profound I drowned

This lady
I kiss
I hug
love I make to

For this lady, the performer
Performed in my life

For so much I adore this lady
gone is her I feared
vulnerable is her in heart I endeared

This lady
I care to seek
I seek to love
I love to care

All humble I ask
and I ask
her I ask
to save
to save me
to save her
to save us two

This lady
and she dance
and she play
and she perform

No comments:

Post a Comment